You have landed on a page segment that should be part of a larger page
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Bruce Patton – build the contract, honour the contract
- Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success in Work and in Life, One Conversation at a Time by Susan Scott – speak your truth face the FACTS
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer by Diana Wright & Donella Meadows – great introduction to a systems thinking perspective
- The Fifth Discipline: The art and practice of the learning organization: Second edition by Peter M Senge – a systems thinking classic from the nineties
- Built To Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by Jim Collins – introduced the concept of the BHAG aka courageous goal setting
- Need, Greed or Freedom: Business Changes and Personal Choices by Sir John Whitmore – John Whitmore’s hidden treasure on the deeper FACTS
- Nature and the Human Soul: Cultivating Wholeness in a Fragmented World by Bill Plotkin – the deeper FACTS exploration of freedom and responsibility
- Executive Coaching with Backbone and Heart: A Systems Approach to Engaging Leaders with Their Challenges by Mary Beth A. O’Neill – invertebrates not allowed!
- Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives by Henry Kimsey-House – don’t forget the basics
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie – dependence to independence to inter-dependence
- Coaching for Performance: GROWing Human Potential and Purpose – the Principles and Practice of Coaching and Leadership (4th Edition) (People Skills for Professionals) by John Whitmore – the elder of the tribe!
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell – courageous goal setting via the hero’s journey
- Tao Te Ching: A New Translation and Commentary by Lao Tzu – timeless wisdom from Lao Tzu